BottleDrop is proud to introduce an innovative and convenient new way to manage your deposit refund money; the BottleDrop Card!
When you sign up for a BottleDrop card or activate a card you've received, you’ll get your own redemption account, which will be credited every time you use our EZ Drop system. Make redeeming quick and easy, just fill your EZ Drop bag with Oregon redeemables and drop off at BottleDrop redemption center and we’ll do the rest. Within 48 hours, we’ll credit the value onto your BottleDrop account. When you’re ready, you can withdraw funds from your account for cash at any of the participating retailers or BottleDrop redemption centers.
Sign up today at your local BottleDrop Center- it’s quick and easy!
BottleDrop Card FAQ
- Q: How many EZ Drop bags may I drop each time I visit?
- A: 2 EZ Drop bags per day, per account. If you have more than 2 EZ Drop bags, please call to schedule a drop appointment at 1-877-912-2019.
- Q: Where can I buy EZ Drop Bags?
- A: At any BottleDrop Redemption Center. For new accounts, the first 2 bags are complimentary. After that, bags may be purchased at your local center.
- Q: How do I check my BottleDrop account balance?
- A: You can use your BottleDrop card to check your balance at any BottleDrop Redemption Center, any BottleDrop retailer kiosk, or online at https://www.bottledropcenters.com/card/activate
- Q: How do I withdraw funds from my BottleDrop account?
- A: One of 2 ways:
1. Print a payment slip from a BottleDrop retailer kiosk, then take it to a check stand at that retailer.
2. If you're at a BottleDrop redemption center, you may withdraw cash at our Payment Station.
- Q: What if I lose my card or tags, or can't remember my PIN number?
- A: For any BottleDrop account problems, please stop by a BottleDrop location and ask a BottleDrop customer service associate for assistance. You can also call our toll-free line at 1-877-912-2019, or send us an email at email@example.com